||LOYAL EQUIPMENTS PVT. LTD.|
The company is a designer and manufacturer of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers,
Heavy Structural Platforms, Water Tanks, Receivers and all types of
Loyal Equipments is a ISO-9001:2000 certified and ASME ‘U’ stamped authorized company.
Loyal Equipments is devoted to the design and manufacture of equipment for
petro-chemicals and chemical plants, power plants, fertilizers and gas
processing plants, petroleum refineries and compressor industries,
pharmaceutical plants, dairy plants.
The folder describes in particular the various types of equipments manufactured as:
Loyal Equipments has wide experience in the manufacture of equipments made from toughest materials like,
- Coded pressure vessels, both ferrous & non ferrous
- Skids for dynamic and static machineries
- Tanks and receivers
- Site fabrication and erection activities.
Loyal Equipments engineering department has qualified engineers who have access to
computers and are trained to execute complex design calculations in
strict accordance with the the prevailing codes and standards.
- Low temperature steels
- High yield point carbon steels
- Stainless steels
- Non-ferrous materials required for various processes
- Overlaying and lining.
Loyal Equipments has total carpet area of 4500 sq. mtrs. and built up area of 25000 sq. ft. comprising of a fabrication shop.
Loyal Equipments is an enterprise which is wholly managed by technocrats who believe in innovative technology and quality at every stage.
- 5 tonnes capacity with 60’ feet wide span, 200’ feet long and lifting height of 30’ feet.
- 10 tonnes capacity with 45’ feet wide span, 110 feet long and lifting height of 27’ feet.
- Pressure Vessels
- Max. Diameter: 2000 mm
- Max. Thickness: 28 mm
- Max. Pneumatic Press: 24 Kg/cm2g
- Max. Hydro Test Press: 388 Kg/cm2g
- Material of Construction
- Shell (SA106 GR. B, SA515, 516, IS 2002, IS2062)
- Dished End (SA515, 516, IS2002, IS2062, SA234 GR. WPB)
- Coupling & Plug (SA105, SA350 LF2)
- Flanges (SA105, SA350 LF2)
- Nozzle Pipe (SA106 GR. B, SA333 GR. 6)
Different type of sections are used for Skids and Base-Plates such as:
- Skid & Base Plates
- Max. Length: 10370 mm
- Max. Width: 4500 mm
- Max. Weight: 30 tonnes